Asmodus Minikin V2 180W Touch Screen
The Minikin is back and better than ever! The Minikin V2 now features a newly designed touch screen by utilizing the all new GX-180-HT chip. The GX-180-HT chip incorporates the same battery power saving capabilities as its predecessors, but new features are a new wattage range of 5W - 180W in standard wattage mode, minimum atomizer resistance of 0.1ohm, and touch screen support! Powered by two 18650's (sold separately) the Minikin V2 measures the battery-to-power balance, providing power saving capability with 95% work efficiency.
The Minikin V2 features newly updated firmware which displays all pertinent vaping data on a single, easy to read screen. The following information is found on the OLED display: Individual charge of each battery inside the mod, the resistance of any atomizer used on the device, the volts being drawn from your batteries to achieve your desired wattage, a puff counter to monitor usage, the duration of each fire, and which firing mode you are currently in.
The Minikin V2 features a redesigned body that was crafted specifically to be comfortable to hold in your hands. A freshly designed magnetic closure door has been added for a mode secure seal and the USB port has been moved to the front of the device. 15 ventilation holes have been incorporated to the base of the device to allow for maximized heat dissipation
- Accommodates 2x 18650 sized batteries (not included)
- Touch screen type: Capacitive (Requires the electrical properties of the human body to detect when and where the display is touched)
- Output power range: 5.0 - 180.0 watts
- Output power range (TC Mode): 5.0 - 120.0 watts
- Temperature control range: 212° - 572°F / 100°C - 300°C
- Atomizer resistance range: 0.1 - 2.5 ohm
- Max output voltage: 7.5 volts
- Peek output current: 45 amps
- Charging parameters: DC 5V/1A
- Upgradeable firmware
A new firmware update has been released for the Minikin V2 which updates the TFR and TCR!